All staff, students, and alumni of the University of Galway are eligible to join the Mountaineering Club. The club is not open to members of the public.
Becoming a club member is entirely free, you can join us via YourSpace.
By joining the club you are eligible to partake in all club activities. You will also receive weekly emails with club events and news.
Read more about what activities the club does here.
How to join:
1. Go to the University of Galway YourSpace system via this link.
2. Login with your student or staff account.
3. Go to the My Memberships page and click join new.
4. In the list of clubs, select Mountaineering Club and join.
1. Add your email to our mailing list here to receive weekly emails.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Having problems joining? Email us at: email@example.com
I’ve already joined, now what?